LeetSocket is an easy to use socket component, built on TCP, written in C# .net
- Sending every kind of object made simple: sendObject(Object obj)
- Sending files: sendFile(String LocalFilePath,String Destination)
- Parallel file transfers
- Get information about the progress of the pending incoming and outgoing transfers by using simple events
- Pause/resume/abort pending transfers of any direction
- Optional traffic encryption and compression
- Advanced features e.g. CustomHeader, which is sent before the complete object or file has arrived
- AutoListen feature (you dont need to manually start to listen for incoming connections)
- AutoConnect feature (you dont need to manually call connect, or reconnect after lost connections)
The software is still BETA and may contain bugs, some methods/events/properties may be changed/renamed/extended or removed.
How to Start/Use:
Look into the Simple_SendObject_Example. For further understanding take a look into the other examples. You are able to watch a quick video demonstration here:
If you want to report bugs or want to make suggestions please contact us: whitebyteinfogmailcom (whitebyteinfogmailcom)
The library is free and open source available under the Apache V2 License.